Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bliss

Bliss can mean many things to different people. It's a spa and beauty company in NYC, it is utter happiness, it is a state of mind. Today, my bliss is life in the slow lane. I have done laundry, taken a walk, had a nap. The skies are blue, the sun is warm, and for today all is right in my world.
Rick is caring for his mom today, I will go later and buy groceries, and tonight, I will watch the
BBC comedies and laugh out loud. I went down to the garden this morning cut bouquets of flowers, and when the temp cools this evening, I might just go pick blackberries for a cobbler. I am going to make some lemonade, pick up a fashion mag at the store, and just bliss myself right out! For many many years I worked every Saturday, and those of you out there who do that, you have my sympathy. Yes, you get a day off during the week, but it is just not the same as being off on Saturday. So today, there is bliss.......no agenda to speak, no place I have to be, life is good.
May you all find your bliss today.

No comments:

Post a Comment