Friday, June 4, 2010

Transformation Meltdown

No blog entry last night, why? a slight transformation meltdown. I have been practicing guitar, trying to get my playing to the next level. Last night, the only way to describe the sounds coming out of my Taylor guitar, maybe two alley cats, a raccoon and drunk possum trying to get the last sardine out of the trap out back in the chicken house. It was horrible, I just wanted to set my guitar on fire and put it out of its misery! I have gone way past hitting the wall to maybe hitting the
basement floor. Tonight, I am taking a break, will get up early tomorrow and try again. Will keep you posted on my progress, and if you hear strange noises in your neighborhood, keep an eye out for me and my Taylor. It can't get any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment