Monday, July 5, 2010

Yoga Student/Teacher

This morning, for the first time in a long time, I was a yoga student, not a teacher. Here at Mountain Village where we are staying, they have a wonderful yoga teacher, MaryAnne.
I went in as a student, never telling her that I taught........and as always, I got exactly what I needed. Deep hip, back and leg stretches, using the wall and props, her voice was kind and soothing, she watched over her students showed each of us what our bodies needed and how we could get there. When class was over, I felt great! just like my students, I was glowing when we left the room. It seems it is so hard for me to find the time to do my personal practice, but it is magic, and now I just have so much more to give my students. My cup has been refilled. I am going back tomorrow.
Namaste





No comments:

Post a Comment