Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Award


I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Life 101 yesterday. I've never gotten one of these before so I wasn't sure how it worked. Rick was kind enough to explain. So here goes -
Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award... thanks Rick.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on.



7 Things About Me
1) I have been blogging less than a year.
2) I am a singer/songwriter....I co-wrote a number one song in Europe on the Indie charts, also a number 7, 10 and 16. Currently have a song on an MTV Reality show in Canada.
3) I am a yoga therapist at a drug/alcohol rehab center.
4) I am an artist and jewelry designer.
5) I was a model, have been in magazines such as Seventeen and Runner's World.
6) I find others much more interesting than myself.
7) I have five dogs.

I'm going to pass the award on to:Belle her blog is Tales From A Loser, but I promise you,
Belle is no loser.

Thanks for reading, thanks for following my blog.........blessings and love to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Jilda, it is so kind of you to give me this award. I found it wonderful to hear how you have written hit songs! That is just fantastic. Seventeen was my favorite magazine as a teenager. I'll bet I saw you there. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jila...Love your 7 things! And Belle is no loser is absolutely right. She's a sweetheart and has a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete