Sunday, May 6, 2012

Turning the Curve

Turning the curve, it can be such a subtle thing with chronic illness.....this morning, I had my doubts, but the meds did their magic around noon.....I feel stronger than I have in days.
I can breathe and talk without exhaustion.......Life is good.

Turning the curve in any part of life can be subtle or frenzied.  You make decisions, try new things, meet new people, learn something, let go of something, ........and next thing you know, you have turned the curve.  It can happen fast or slow, and it can be scary.  Honestly, my favorite part of the roller coaster......it's not the hills and valleys,  it's the curves.  I love Ingrid my car, because she can take a curve.  A straight road may be the safest, but a curvy road is never dull.

Turning the curve today, I can't tell you how good it feels, body and spirit back the way they should be, taking a deep breath......WOW!  Energy is a good thing.  I turned the curve today.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful...now remember, don't overdo it for the first bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear this Jilda! Wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete