Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Night of Music

This will be a fast and furious entry tonight.......my friend Christine Ohlman, the Beehive Queen, blues singer extraordinaire is doing a live stream with the Muscle Shoals band, The Decoys tonight.  Last year I was there, but since I did my treatment yesterday was not able to go tonight........yes, I am sad......but the  music is wonderful and I will be there next year!

Christine and the guys are taking a break, so I am typing as fast as I possibly can.  If any of you watch SNL
she is the incredible singer on the show, and has been for almost 20 years.
This is the WC Handy Festival in Muscle Shoals/Florence, the music is always the best.......if ya'll can come to Alabama next year, I promise braving the heat and the humidity will be worth it.

Got to go, show is about to start up again.  Nothing makes me happier, if I can't be on the stage, next best thing......watching my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment