Saturday, July 7, 2012

Roller Coaster

Yin and Yang, that is the way my day has been........the best and the worst......but that is how life is, what life is.   Last night, we did what I wish I could do every weekend, play music......share the stage with wonderful singer/songwriters.  The drive home today (though it took a few hours) seemed over with in minutes......that's what happens when the circle of life hits the good side.  Rick and I have both glowed all day.

This afternoon, ........ I found out someone I love, her health is not so good.....and without a miracle,well, you know the ending to this story.  I know she and I are in each other's lives for a reason......she told me today, I have to be the strong one.....she's depending on me.  Honestly, I feel everything but strong tonight.  I feel utterly helpless and useless......

Today has been my ride on the roller coaster of life..........on the top, and down in the valley.  Most days are not that  extreme are they?  I am drained and exhausted......my brain refuses to function.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your friend isn't doing well. It's so hard when we are expected to be "the strong one" isn't it? One always feels so inadequate to the task. Thankfully you have Rick to lean on at times like this. Positive and healing thoughts headed your way from Canada.

    ReplyDelete