Sunday, January 27, 2013

Greatness

Someone shared this with me on FaceBook, but didn't give me the author's name.  This is incredible advice.  I really do try to surround myself with those who believe in me and see what ever greatness I might have.

There have been many times in my life, that I could see no greatness in myself, and honestly times when I could see no worth, but those around me could........those were the lifelines that kept me going through the darkness.

You never know when you give encouragement or when you give love how much the receiver might need it at that particular time in their life.

One of the best  compliments I ever received, an old friend told Rick and I that we were doers.......he said many in this world were takers, but he considered us both doers.  I know that I am a dreamer and believer and I try to see the greatness in everyone around me.  I cannot imagine a life filled with people who did not believe in me......but I know there are those who live that life.  If that is you, please find those who do believe in your greatness, spend as much time as you can with them.

Life is short.....poof.....January 2013 is almost over........be a dreamer, doer, believer and thinker.....and surround yourself with those  who see your greatness.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great advice Jilda.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have someone in my life who thinks I am great - my sister Liz. It is nice to hear compliments from her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes is hard to believe we have greatness...sometimes it's hard to even accept a compliment from someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is uplifting and inspiring. What a beautiful message. Thank you, Jilda.

    ReplyDelete