Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Apprehensive

I got an engagement proposal today.......one of my students ask me if I was available to get engaged.
I laughed, and told him sorry.....it's just my voice.  Between my Southern drawl and hopefully the love and caring that exude as I teach, I get some pretty interesting offers.

One of the nicest things any of my students has ever told me at work......I make them feel human, I treat them as humans.  More than one student has said that to me. It makes me very sad to think there are so many of us out there that don't feel human anymore or we don't treat others as we wish to be treated.

Tomorrow is treatment #3 in the second year......my,my, time flies when you're having fun. :)
I am always apprehensive the night before, I should be use to them by now........I don't think I will ever get use to them.

Thanks for all the great comments on "unfold the myth".
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. I'm sending out a hug to you today. I'm sorry that you're still going through this. I know those that are with you in treatment will enjoy your sweet nature that you always share. Your little saying reminds me of Jack's favorite:Fun flies while you're doing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an earth angel Jilda.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to get a proposal! I wish everyone treated everyone else as human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care. I wish you all the best with your treatment. Beautiful post, as always.

    ReplyDelete