Friday, August 9, 2013

Love and Don't Judge

Pain.......everyone of my students today were in some sort of pain.....physical, emotional.   I see and hear so much about that word.....pain.  I look at them all sometimes and pray and wish I were some sort of pain eraser........maybe a vacuum hose for pain.

Some days it is hard......to see and hear and feel their pain......I leave and I feel as though I'm drowning.....but I know mine will dissipate as soon as I get home.  Lives torn asunder are not pretty.....bodies beaten down by life's choices are not on magazine covers........faces painted in the pain of guilt, and heartbreak and actual physical pain do not show peace.

So we breathed..........and breathed.......and there were gentle stretches......and at the end......there was rest
and as much healing love as I could muster.  And that is the eraser, .........love.  Even when the pain racks every cell of your body, to know someone loves you, to be hugged, to not be judged.......it is the salve, the glue that mends, there is healing in love......and that I have learned is all I can do.......love and don't  judge.
Tonight I ask you all......love and don't judge.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. That energy of love must have been a precious gift to them.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I always think about being kind because you never know what lies in the life of the other person. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. What a beautiful post. Seeing that much pain is heart-wrenching, but a simple hug, a smile, and a kind word can make all difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete