Monday, September 2, 2013

Observer

Woke up to pouring rain, thunder and lightening.......Calliou was not happy.  I love rainy mornings, (not stormy ones) it was great to sit on the sofa and drink steaming black coffee while the rain poured.
Then, we decided to move to the screen porch and listen to the rain on the tin roof.......heavenly.

Sometimes it is good to observe........I have tried to do that much of today.......observe the weather, the feel of the air, sounds, colors.....observe people, how they look, move, talk.......it has been one of those days when I have not felt a part of my surroundings......I truly have felt like an observer.

I am waiting on cooler, cleaner, dryer air......our air quality has not been very good the last few days........
it's hard to teach yoga or sing when you are short of breath.  :)  Maybe that is why I have been more of an observer and not so much a participant lately.  In the meantime........I will observe.......




No comments:

Post a Comment