Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Tree

The tree is decorated, cards are painted, we did Jordan's Charlie Brown tree today........well, some cards are painted, gift boxes are painted, still have some kissing balls to paint and cookies to bake this week.

Even though I use the same decorations every year, the tree always looks different. The crystal icicles are almost 40 years old, they are  my favorite decorations on the tree.....when Sam (Jordan's mom) was little, she thought they were real, she always wanted to eat one.

Once again, it has been cold and cloudy, but by mid-week it is supposed to be near seventy degrees.......this wacky Alabama weather!

I am very tired tonight, my warm cozy bed is calling my name.  Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Your tree is gorgeous. Have fun finishing up the painting and I hope you get a good night's sleep. Hope I do, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete