Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday Musings

Flu has hit my family hard this week.......Jordan came down with it last Saturday, his mom and our nephew Haven both tested positive yesterday.  I am washing hands, spraying Lysol, doing voo-doo hoo doo and saying prayers that no one else gets it.  It is typical flu, body aches, high fevers, coughs.......I feel so bad for them.

 It  has been a beautiful spring day.  We moved all the plants and trees outside today, they were beginning to look a wee bit sad.  They were ready for fresh air, sunshine and rain.  Rick did yard work, so he might just move a little slow tomorrow.

My older brother Lynn came for a visit today.  He lives a couple of hours away so we don't see each other as much as we'd like.  He builds furniture, tables, benches.......the rustic kind, made from old barn wood.
He is quite the craftsman and always has a waiting list for his creations.

We spent as much time outdoors as possible today, rain is moving back in tomorrow......actually a monsoon of sorts, three inches are predicted.  Have a peaceful Sunday.....don't think about Monday.


1 comment:

  1. I certainly hope YOU don't get the flu, Jilda. What is miserable for everyone else is dangerous for you. I should take a picture of the wheelbarrow my friend's hubby made for me out of old barn wood and and old rusty wheel he found. If Lynn doesn't make something like it he might want to try one. I will get it later this Spring and email it to you. Have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete