Monday, April 7, 2014

Weather Musings

At class tonight someone asked when the warm weather would come........it does seem this has been the winter that goes on forever.  We had over five inches of rain today and it's chilly tonight......my winter clothes are still in my closet......I know, we could have snow.......

I have had so many talk about their lack of energy the past few days.......I am right there with you.  Mine is because treatment takes place in a few days, but I think the rain and chilly temps are stressing our bodies.
The days are longer, the flowers are blooming, the trees are green.......our bodies expect warm sunny days.

The good news about our weather.....no tornadoes. Honestly, I  will take the chilly temps and rain any day over tornadoes.  And in the words of one my students tonight......."I can always wear more clothes to stay warm, but you can only take off so many when it's hot."

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. We were able to go outside with only sweaters on today. A first for us this year. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete