Sunday, March 8, 2015

Time Change

One more picture from our pizza picnic yesterday.
My nephew James, me and my little brother Ricky, ( James' dad).

Time change today.......the hardest part for me is getting up when it is dark......it seems no matter how much coffee I drink, it just doesn't  get me going.  I am exhausted today, it will take me a few days to acclimate to the change. I am not a fan of daylight savings time.  :)

I hope the coming week is an easy one for you all.
Our rainy season has set in, rain is forecast for the next seven days.......for us here on the farm, better than a drought.  Blessings of peace and great joy tonight and tomorrow......don't forget to breathe.

2 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of daylight saving time either. It seems to me that the people who wish to start their day earlier can just get up earlier. Leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a lot of yawning people. I cheated and went to bed an hour earlier and read a boring book and in minutes I was in slumber lane.
    Lately, I can fall asleep easier for some reason and I really need that as getting up at 5:00 am 7 days a week for an old woman is quite demanding. I'm going on 69 in the Fall and frankly I don't know how long I can do that.
    I hope you get your extra sleep.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete