Sunday, April 19, 2015

Diamond Reminder

In his blog last night, my husband Rick mentioned that yesterday really was one of those diamonds......I suppose Mother Nature just wanted to make sure we knew it was a diamond, this morning after a heavy thunderstorm moved through, I looked out our front windows and saw something I had never seen before.  As always after a downpour there were water droplets sparkling on the trees, but the ground itself looked as though it was covered in diamonds.
There were sparkles everywhere, yet no rays of sun beaming down.  My first thought, yep, I got it ......yesterday was a diamond and we just got a reminder of how lucky we are.

I hope your weekend has been as wonderful as ours, but hopefully not as exhausting.
This week starts a busy time for us......we have gigs for the next several weekends....kicking off with the Natchez Trace Festival in Mississippi next Saturday.  We are excited.
Blessings of diamonds to you all this week.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you guys had a diamond day.
    In India they call those days "Jugno" days ie "Firefly days. As Fireflies are not seen in the day, I guess the phrase was acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice reminder of your diamond day to see the glitter on the ground first thing in the morning.... You must have time it perfect to have nice weather for the family event.

    Sleep well.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's wonderful to have those diamond days... they are truly needed... have a fun week ahead Jilda ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also seen the diamonds in the grass. It's similar in glory to the powdered sugar look to everything after a hoar frost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having diamonds on the grass, dripping off a spider web, or imbedded in rose petals...I think you saw a little of heaven that day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, there you are - diamonds are still a girl's best friend - just much more affordable when they come in this form. Blessings to you - Marsha

    ReplyDelete