Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Exhausting

Grief is exhausting......my fatigue had been almost unbearable today and I could not figure out why.
It dawned on driving home from work......it's the grief, the loss of two friends......the breaking of the heart is painful......and exhausting.

There is raining pouring on the tin roof tonight......soothing and calming......a true balm for the soul.
Rick has made us both a cup of hot tea and I am wearing my favorite pjs.
Wishing you all grace and peace tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Grief is exhausting Jilda... I was wondering why I wad so exhausted too... I read your post and there was the answer... I wish and pray for peace for you xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your previous posts. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friends. That's a lot too go through in just a few days. I hope you're feeling OK and you get some rest. I hope the good memories you have of them can bring some comfort and peace. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs Jilda. You always share answers that are so very important. Rest.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your heart and soul find peace in the knowing that life goes on beyond what we see. Another perfect realm that can only be seen after we die.
    Peace my friend. May your soul be filled with rejoicing and returning energy.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately you must suffer through the grief. It is the only way to get to the business of healing.

    ReplyDelete