Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Circle Continues

This circle of life continues, yin and yang......I am beginning to sound like a broken record, but another friend entered hospice care this week.  He asked a mutual friend if he could round up some of his old neighborhood gang and let's all have one last visit.......calls were made, FB was slammed, and e-mails sent and a reunion became reality today.   Below, are two of my dearest friends from grade school and high school.....Debbie and Brenda, they have been through thick and thin with me.....I love them dearly.  The reason for the gathering was sad, but the gathering was a bittersweet one, filled with many memories and much laughter.   This circle of life is magical and scary, joyous and heartbreaking........and time goes on.





2 comments:

  1. Oh no, not again so soon... I'm sorry you're loosing another good friend, Jilda.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your friend entering hospice. He had a wonderful thought to share a final glorious time with his loved ones. At the same time it was good that you were able to spend time with your good friends. I am sure you all need each other right now.

    ReplyDelete