Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Great Day Off

Today was our day off.  Our friend  Bob, who owns Berkeley Bob's Coffee House is having a summer music festival, weekdays at lunch.  All acoustic, just voices and instruments, no amplification.

Rick and I played there today.  Some good friends came by to listen, the lunch crowd was enthusiastic and we had a great time.  Bob's wife, Geri made us tomato, avocado and turkey sandwiches and watermelon lemonade.  Wow!

It was one of the best off days ever...good food, and we got to
play music and hang out with friends.
My wish for you all tonight, that your off day will be just as good as mine was today.

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be lovely to be serenaded while eating lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have a day off. I sure need one. You guys are doing what you like, sharing your love of music with the public. I would like to play guitar. I once started to learn and lend my guitar to someone and it ended up being vandalized and that was the end of my learning to play guitar. Life got too busy.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete