Sunday, October 11, 2015

Good Things

Class is finished, passed my final.  Yoga mats and blankets are clean. Closet and guest room is clean.
I did the work.

I hope your weekend was exactly what you needed.  Mine needed to be productive and it was.
This week starts rehearsals for upcoming November gigs.  Three new songs to complete and Rick and a couple of buds wrote a new one today.  It is a guy song, but a very good one...no daisy dukes or cold beer in sight, thank goodness.

A brand new week, and lots of good things on the horizon.  Wishing you and yours all that you need and some of what you want.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put the work in... it feels good when we do... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did the work and things are good. Congratulations Jilda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for the dreaded trip to buy groceries my weekend was wonderful. I hope the new week will be the same for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a productive week. It feels good to do the work.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete