Sunday, November 8, 2015

It All Works Out

I just wrote my Christmas column for The Leaf today.  I will post it here on my blog after it is published in the paper.  It was one of those times writing that the words flowed quickly and effortlessly.  I am still surprised that I am published in a newspaper.

I laugh often about how life changes your plans.  Never once, when I began this blog did I ever imagine my writing being published.  I thought I would write this blog for a few months, maybe a year...my,my how time flies.

It has been a good Sunday,peaceful, but productive day, with a few curves thrown in.  We were suppose to have a meeting of our songwriting friends at our house this evening, but no go.  Some were sick, others had other commitments, you know, life happens, plans change.  Instead of the meeting, I wrote my column and baked pumpkin bread.  It all works out.

Wishing you blessings of peace this week.  Find some joy in all that you do.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing that we are thinking about Christmas already? This has been a year speeding past me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your Christmas column. I'm so glad that you can help people by reaching outside the class and into the newspaper. You never know the positive that will come out of it.

    Have a beautiful week.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading your Christmas column. I'm so glad that you can help people by reaching outside the class and into the newspaper. You never know the positive that will come out of it.

    Have a beautiful week.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. After having a "plan B" day on Saturday and seeing how it all went good anyway, I understand the wisdom of just letting things happen! I'll look forward to your column...I'm sure it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete