Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1

November 1... rain all day

November 1...only two months left in 2015

November 1...I love Thanksgiving

November 1...leaves are falling in multicolored splendor

November 1...I do not shop on Thanksgiving

November 1....warm boots, cozy sweaters, it's that time

November 1...hot cider

November 1...where did those last ten months go?

November 1...it is all about gratitude and great food

November 1...I still watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

November 1...strange times we live in, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations in Walmart, all at the same time.  Don't you find this bizarre?

November 1...Autumn is still my favorite season

1 comment:

  1. Bizarre for sure! I'm just not in the mood to look at Christmas in October....or even November! I love Thanksgiving and look forward to spending time with family and no pressures of buying or running around a mall! (although I do most shopping on line!). Now, I'll have some of that cider please!

    ReplyDelete