Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

Painting Christmas cards, about this time each year I tell myself I am crazy, and swear at some point never again.  How quickly I forget.  I do love the fact that there are friends who collect my cards, who have them framed and use them as part of their Christmas decor.

I came home tonight and my Christmas decorations had been rearranged.  I smiled, Jordan and Anthony, our two great-nephews had been over this afternoon and decided they did not like my arrangements.  They love the snow globes and the Santas.

My class was full this afternoon.  Some of the students had been in trauma counseling earlier today, they  needed to let go of the stress and fear. We actually did a class for chronic pain, often trauma and grief counseling is so intense, the students experience physical pain.

Tomorrow I am home, no classes.  I will paint and then complete my Christmas shopping.
By the way, have you all seen the moon this week, extraordinary!
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a full day Jilda. How sweet that your friends collect your painted cards. They sure will be great keepsakes.
    Sweet dreams.
    hugs,
    JB


    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some artistic talent. Painting your cards is a lovely personal gesture.

    ReplyDelete