Saturday, January 2, 2016

Productive Day

Vision board is completed.  That was my task for today, but it has been a very productive day.
Not only is the board finished, but my yoga blankets are clean, the mats are clean.

Some days everything gets done, some days nothing.  That is just how it goes.
Cold with clear blue skies today, maybe the cooler temps are bringing me a surge of energy.
It has been nice to walk in the crisp air.

I hope your second day of January has been a good one.   As I was working my day planner this afternoon I realized this is a leap year and my birthday is on a full moon.  Woo Hoo!

Ready for a hot cup of tea and warm flannel sheets.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. You are quite organized to have your Vision Board all done. I'm glad you're having a great beginning for the New Year.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete