Sunday, February 21, 2016

Rainy Sunday

Rains have moved in, full moon will not be seen at our house this week.  :(
Started practice today for our gig on March 5, working up some new tunes and revamping some old ones.  The flu is still rattling my chest, but it is getting better.

Had lunch with my sister and her family today.  Great food, fun times.  My younger brother is retiring from his job this week...I will be the only sibling still going to a job.  My family is yelling time to stop and smell the roses!

Not only is my chest still rattling, but the fatigue is almost unbearable.   Sorry didn't mean to whine. But my bed is calling my name.

I hope you see the moon this week, and feel the warmth of the sun.  I hope you laugh out loud and get a hug every day.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Rest up and take good care of yourself. This virus going around takes a long time to end. Hope you're feeling better soon. I did see the moon tonight as Chubbs and I took our final walk of the day...heading to bed myself..sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilda, I caught a bad cold after Christmas and I'm still coughing. My daughter had it before me and she coughed for a very long time.

    I was given antibiotics to treat a UTI and got so fatigued after taking antibiotics. Ir took a long time to feel well and energized again.

    Maybe it's time for you and me to retire.
    I saw the full moon this morning on my way to the farm.

    I hope you slept well.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure I have ever been in contact of someone who is more appreciative of her surroundings than you are. I hope you simply do what makes you feel happy.

    ReplyDelete