Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Six Years

Six years ago tonight, I wrote my first blog entry.  It has been an interesting introspective of who I was and who I have become.  With this blog I have shared the good and bad, my love of yoga and music and art, my family and friends.

I personally have undergone many transformations these past six years.  I hope that my sharing of information of my transformations has helped some of you.  Many of you have laughed with me, and cried with me and supported me when I thought the treatments I was going through might kill me.
Thanks for being there.

When I started writing I never dreamed I would write this long, and now I am even writing a monthly column for a Birmingham area newspaper.  I am not sure if I will still be doing this six years down the road, but it has been a great learning experience.  I often wish that all of us could meet face to face, that we could hug each other and share a cup of tea.

This blog is one of the best things that I have ever done for myself.  I thought when I started writing it that it would be to help and encourage others.  I think that most of the time, I get more benefits from the writing and your comments than you all ever get from reading my thoughts.

Thanks for sharing these six amazing years.  Let's see where the path leads and what kind of transformations are waiting for all of us on down the road.  Happy Anniversary to me!
Blessings of kindness, great joy and good health to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 6 years of writing your thoughtful and encouraging and just plain interesting blog Jilda.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You discovered a handy way to keep a journal. You are able to jot down your thoughts and the happenings of your day. If you need or want to look at your progress through life all you need to do is look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on six years Jilda... I too wish I could meet many of the people that I follow thorough blogs... One day I plan to xox

    ReplyDelete