Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Basket Head

Had an issue with vertigo last night and this morning.  It took the meds awhile but they kicked in and am much better this evening.  Vertigo reminds me of the meningitis episodes I had during treatment... there is no being tougher than the episode, at least not for me...not much you can accomplish when your head is buried in a waste basket.

I had a 7:00 am class schedule, so my trusty substitute volunteered to teach it.   In case any of you don't know, Rick subs for me when my head is in the basket.

Still not a 100 percent but getting there.  Hot tea and an early bedtime await me.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Jilda, I feel for you, I have vertigo from time to time... I hope you heal quickly xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a rough time of it for sure. Please feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better and glad you have a good backup who has your back when needed! I read your previous post and it struck home. We've had 2 heroin overdoses from young folks and 2 suicides in the past 3 weeks from our small town. I knew the one young lady (she was 26) since she was about 12yrs old. Broke our hearts. She was in rehab for 6mo. and overdosed a week after getting out. As you know, it's a tough way to go for those trying to get their lives back. I know you do a lot of good for your students and I pray they can stay the course. Get well and rest up!

    ReplyDelete