Saturday, July 30, 2016

Promise

A long day.  Some days do seem longer than 24 hours, others seem much shorter.  I guess it all balances out somewhere down the road.

Rain for most of the day, monsoonal rains.  When we walked the dogs this morning the air felt tropical and like fall.  But that is how late summer feels in Alabama.  It is still hot and humid but there are moments where a breeze whispers across your face and you feel the promise of fall.
I felt the promise of fall, it may be awhile and there is still a lot of heat to come, but fall is out there, waiting.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, find some peace, spread some joy.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I visited my favorite little shop down the road from the Pines and they have many of the fall decorations out already. I'm ready for Fall but of course I also know what will follow that..the promise of cold! Have a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete