Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday Musings

Ok, the weather guys built my hopes, they predicted last week that we would have lower temps, lower humidity and a moment of fall would grace us.  Nope, no way guys.  Coming out of class tonight, the humidity is thick and sticky, it was in the 80's....somebody messed up.  And once again almost a 100 degrees by the end of the week.

Great classes all afternoon at work and tonight an awesome class at the community center.  Days like today make being a yoga teacher so much fun.

I am still dealing with the stuffy nose, sore throat bug that I caught last week and now the cough has started.  Ugh.  Not sure if is cold or allergy, but I did have a fever over the weekend.
Going to bed early tonight.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. 'Weather' and 'teaching' - you often mention these two in your blog. There are people (me included)for whom both weather and teaching are ant-immunity elements - weaken the body.
    Cloudiness and humidity affect my joints, and teaching (in general. I'm not familiar with yoga) has an energy draining effect on the body.

    I can't do much about the weather, but I quit teaching after a few years (only to find out that almost in any occupation there's a certain teaching aspect.

    Anyway, it helps, to be aware of the impact of weather and occupation on our body.

    ReplyDelete