Friday, September 30, 2016

September Farewells

Incredible night sky this evening.  Because it is a black moon, the sky is so dark the stars are shinning like millions of diamonds flung across the heavens.  What a night.

Rick has gone to the local high school football game.  I have worked in my closet putting away summer clothing.  I know it is still in the 80's here, but I am craving fall color as well as cooler temps.

I love the depth that color has in the fall.  The turning leaves, the plants that do bloom, all rich and splendid in reds, golds, purples and oranges.  Even the greens take on a richness as they fade.

Tomorrow we go to a local festival.  Rick does their website so it is a work day.  I did my fall decorations today,  I am so glad that the fall season lasts so long.  My pumpkins and  leaves and candles have really dressed up the place.

Today is the last day of September, this year is almost gone.  Time to do those things you planned, go where you dreamed of going and tell those you love, you love them.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment