Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 1

October 1...My mom and dad's anniversary today, they would have been married 73 years.

October 1...Blues skies, cool nights

October 1....My dad's and Rick's dad's birthdays this month

October...Halloween, don't you just love it

October 1....candy corn and roasted salted peanuts mixed together, my favorite treat

October 1....my twin brothers' birthday this month

October 1...we play at our first drumming circle on October 8

October 1...first pot of 15 bean soup simmering on the stove

October 1... I need/want new boots

October 1...I need/want new sweaters, if it ever gets cold

October 1...I love fall decorations

October 1....I love fall colors

October 1....bonfires and s'mores

October 1....the smell of leaves burning

October 1....fall, my favorite season

No comments:

Post a Comment