Saturday, November 5, 2016

Life Goes On

A fun gig today.  We love playing for arts councils, they are our peeps.  If you have a local arts council be sure to support their events and artists.  They work so hard to keep the arts alive in our communities and schools and like so many programs their funding has been cut to the bone.
Creativity is vital for learning and for growth, for invention and exploration and development.

It has been an our of kilter week.  This week was the 11th anniversary of my mom's passing.
Time has made the empty hole she left more bearable, but I still miss her so very much.
I remember her passing as though it were yesterday, every detail, including the clothes I had on.
There are still mornings that I want to pick up the phone and let her know how my day is going and I miss the meals she cooked.

Thanksgiving and Christmas have been really tough  since she has been gone.  So many traditions and memories, but life goes on.

I hope your weekend has been a good one.  The night sky is truly beautiful tonight, go outside and take a look.  You won't be sorry.  Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment