Friday, February 17, 2017

Agenda

This week has been a long one.  Getting ready for our gig, dealing with the leaks around the house, the nagging cough, little things that kept demanding attention.  The gig was awesome, the leaks are gone, and the cough, well it is still here.

Rick has been on his knees most of the day laying tile in the bathroom.  I worked this afternoon.  Both of us are ready for some down time.  Hot tea, hot bath, warm bed that is our agenda tonight.

Blessings of love, kindness and peace this weekend.  We all need them.  Let us not forget, we are one.
The human race.

2 comments:

  1. Everything comes to pass and life returns to normal.
    I for one always find my week goes too fast, sometimes I loose a day. lol.
    My little great granddaughter was born early this morning. Her name is Willow.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can take the time to see to that cough. Take care.

    ReplyDelete