Monday, March 6, 2017

Spring News

Almost everyone I met today had a headache.  Our pollen counts are off the charts and there are storms moving in tomorrow so the pressure is wacky as well.  Even our dogs seems to feel the effects of Mother Nature.  Normally when we walk, I walk, they run.  Today the dogs walked.

My favorite trees of spring are about to bloom, red buds.  I will get pictures this week when the blooms open fully and post them.  Red buds and apple blossoms make my day.  It will be a while on the apple blossoms.  I noticed that the dogwood buds are getting bigger, it won't be long.  Our woods will look like a Monet painting.

A long day.  I am ready for bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I have had a headache trying to happen for a few days. Why I didn't think of allergens I don't know. Mystery solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately what give us beauty also give out headaches especially for those who have compromised immune systems and allergies.
    Hope the rain wash the pollen down.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete