Monday, April 10, 2017

Wild Iris

As I walked the dogs this morning Mother Nature presented me with a gift.  More of the rescued wild flowers that Sam and I had planted were blooming.  Over 15 years ago and they are still thriving.
This was my favorite, the wild iris, just in time for Easter.  Passover blessings to those celebrating tonight, and for those who celebrate Easter, may you have a blessed Holy Week.

Remember to share the love this week and spread a little kindness, it is what the world needs now.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen one bloom so low to the ground but it has a beautiful bloom. I love irises and i can't wait till mine bloom. Already it's looking more like spring as tulips and daffodils are peeking out of the ground.
    Have a blessed Holy week also.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete