Thursday, July 13, 2017

Safe Place

Storms rolled in last night after we went to bed.  Heavy thunder and pouring rain drove the dogs into a frenzy.  Taz and Calliou panicked while Hook ( who is deaf) slept through the ordeal.  We now have a crate for Calliou, we hope it gives him his safe place.

I often do a safe place meditation for my students and they love it.  I wish that it would work for the dogs.   It seems that is what so many of us ( human or not) want isn't it; a safe place.   Maybe one day the world will have a safe place.

My classes were packed today.  My body is tired.  Time for a cup of hot tea and bed.  ( my safe place)
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. My calves love a small pen as they seem to calm down as soon as they enter. They don't try to get away from me. I hope that you get some sunshine and a nice breeze.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chubbs doesn't seem to mind storms..just fireworks and gun shots! At work I joke about going to my "happy place" in my mind when things get too crazy. It works for me! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete