Friday, July 14, 2017

Tree Snake

The storms that have moved through the past few weeks have left fallen trees everywhere.  Yesterday morning as I walked the dogs this one had fallen across our path.  At first glance, ( I did not have my contact in) I thought it was a BIG snake.  That got my heart rate up in a hurry.

We saw Louis today.  Once again, he has slipped into that place between here and there.
Last Friday was such a gift, I hope I am wrong but I think that day was his goodbye.

The weekend has started.  Jordan has district swim meet tomorrow.  We are hoping he goes to state.
He has worked so hard.  Keep your fingers crossed.




1 comment:

  1. That looks like a big bad snake. I probably would have fainted...

    I'm sorry that your friend Louis is slipping again. He must be hanging on for some reason.
    May he goes peacefully to his heavenly reward.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete