Monday, November 20, 2017

Fall Obsessed

Last year we had no fall.  We were in the middle of a heat wave and drought.  The leaves just turned brown and fell to the ground.  I wore a jacket just a few times during the fall and winter.  This year, we have fall!  We have cooler temps, frost last night and color.  Fall is my favorite season, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I am obsessed with fall colors.  Mother Nature has made me so happy the past week or so. 

Walking the dogs this morning made me want to skip.  Even though we had storms over the weekend, there is still plenty of color.  I am sharing the colors around me with all of you tonight.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your fall colors.We have fall every year but I always wish it would last longer.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete