Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas 2017

December 25, 2017

Christmas Day is almost past, the year will soon be over.  Today has been another family filled day.
A wintry day that made it feel like Christmas.  Christmas Fettuccine for dinner tonight.  Now, that the hustle and bustle is starting to fade, I can sit and look at my decorations and enjoy the peace.

As I cooked dinner tonight, the sky resembled Christmas lights.  The outline of bare trees and tall pines made it a surreal landscape.  This week is a time of reflection.  I don't do resolutions but I think about my intentions for the coming year, build a vision board and send gratitude and hope to the universe that we may all feel peace and kindness.

On this Christmas night, may we all know peace.  May we all be kind.  Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. What you call the universe I call God, and yes, we should be grateful to Him for the mercy and kindness He shows to us, people.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very bad snow storm with blowing snow on top of freezing rain. Christmas Dinner was cancelled at our house as it was just too hazardous for family members to travel. My daughter's family ate the Christmas dinner at their house and George and I ate a chicken sandwich for our Christmas dinner with wine of course. We worked on a large gig-saw puzzle. It was relaxing and peaceful.
    Season's Greetings.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete