Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love

Happy Valentine's Day!  My mother use to tell me that this was the day that birds fell in love, that they would build their nests and soon in the spring there would be baby birds.  I loved that story.

Pouring rain tonight, my meniere's or whatever this mess is, is still with me.  Though I am able to walk without holding onto anything and the nausea has left.  I am still wobbly and there are still moments of instability but it is getting better and the headache has stopped.  I am grateful.

Steaks and salad and red velvet cheesecake tonight.  Rick got me the sweetest, funniest card. It is one of those cut-out pop-up jobs with nothing but dogs and hearts.  We have always had rescued dogs and this card was perfect.  The caption, Hello Valentine, I wuff you.

I hope your day was filled with love.  That someone told you they loved you and that you were able to do the same.  Love is our hope.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Your mother's story is lovely. I wish I had known it to tell my children when they were small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having spring like days this week and it's wonderful. It won't last but I'm enjoying it while it last ...

    There has to be some one who could help you with this Meniere. To fix things, we have to go to the root of the problem. I believe it's the same with diseases.

    I sure hope that you can get help.
    Take it easy and don't over due it.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete