Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday Thoughts

Classes were packed today.  Lots of new students and many smiling faces.  To watch the transformation on faces as students began to relax, some maybe for the first time in their lives is wondrous.  All those years they thought drugs and alcohol were relaxing, true relaxation brings joy and peace.

The weather was warm and muggy but the sun came out for bit this afternoon and I know my husband rejoiced.  He struggles with the low light of winter but today he is happy.

I am still not 100 percent, not even 80, but I am searching for answers and maybe a doctor that can give them to me.  I know things could always be so much worse but I love my life and doing what I do.  I suppose I am greedy because I want to continue teaching, making music and art and live a full life, so I will continue to work at getting better.

Tomorrow I get a hair cut, then I teach a women's group at work tomorrow afternoon.  For Rick's sake, I hope the sun shines again tomorrow.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, the sun is so important to our well being. Plants needs it and so do we. Maybe it would be a good thing to invest into some kind of SAD lights to treat depression when the sun is lacking. I think it would be worth it.

    I'm glad you're feeling well enough to teach.
    Sending healing vibes your way.
    Hugs Julia

    ReplyDelete