Friday, March 9, 2018

A Good Day

I needed a low key day.  Most of my classes have been full this week with many new students.  Today was slow and easy.  It started with coffee in front of the fireplace with Rick and the dogs.  We have several gigs coming up so we spent a great deal of time rehearsing.  I did a roast chicken for dinner.
The weather has been a picture perfect spring day, temps in the 60 with blue skies and sunshine.
I am very grateful.

We post quite a few pictures of Calliou and Hook.  Taz is camera shy.  This morning basking in the warmth of the fire, snuggled in Rick's lap, she decided I could take her photo.  She is a cutie, all seven pounds of her.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good day to me. Taz is a cutie... There's probably 6 pound of Taz and one pound of fur. lol...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good day. Taz does take a good picture when she allows.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete